|Who is providing this notice?
||This notice is being provided by YourSprinter.com and our Partners.
|How does YourSprinter.com protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does YourSprinter.com collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Apply for financing
- Apply for a lease
- Provide employment history
- or Give us your contact information
- or Show your driver’s license
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include financial service providers (such as credit bureaus, manufacturer affiliated lenders, or other lenders), or they may be non-financial companies such as marketing companies or service providers.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners may include the manufacturer affiliated lenders or other lenders.